Saturday, December 1, 2012

WIP (Work in Progress)

It's been a few weeks since I started my latest project, the Through the Woods Hooded Neck Warmer, I'm making for my sister.  So far, everything is going as planned. There was a touch and go moment where I thought I had gone wrong somewhere since the piece I had knitted was looking a bit off. But once I took it to my knitting group and showed it to a few of the ladies there, I was assured it was ok and it was just me and my perfectionism/critical eye. Phew! This Sunday, I will be closing up the seam and if all goes well, I should meet the deadline my sister and decided on, mid-December!

This is the hood on the day I casted on, November 18th. And no, there won't be orange in it, that's a different color yarn I used for the provisional cast on. (You cast on a chain of stitches so that you have live stitches to use later.)

Pretty cables! 

1 comment:

  1. Like it you Nena cables look amazing great job! and I can't wait to see it on your sissy!!!! You need to come visit me in winter so we can have a knitahon, lol (' ~ *) Your aunty P

    ReplyDelete